Hi. Yet another newbie aboard.

RVTrippr

Hello everyone. What a great way to find the answers to the zillions of questions that come up every time I use my RV or plan a trip. I guess there's no better way to learn than through the experiences, including mistakes, of your fellow RVers. So, if you'll indulge me, I'd like to introduce myself and ask for your patience as I feel my way around here. I'm from northern New Jersey and love every opportunity to get on the road and see the country (mostly just to get away from here). I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day!

John :)

rocker22

RVTrippr;76907 said:
Hello everyone. What a great way to find the answers to the zillions of questions that come up every time I use my RV or plan a trip. I guess there's no better way to learn than through the experiences, including mistakes, of your fellow RVers. So, if you'll indulge me, I'd like to introduce myself and ask for your patience as I feel my way around here. I'm from northern New Jersey and love every opportunity to get on the road and see the country (mostly just to get away from here). I hope everyone is doing well and having a great day!

John :)

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!

Thomas M.

I made the break from Jersey 23 years ago and moved to sunny Florida. I never looked back. Welcome to the the world of RVing!

RVTrippr

Hey Thomas. I own a piece of land in Port Charlotte, but the area is only zoned for specific homes and I can't use the plot as a parking space for my RV. Too bad because I'd love to use it as a base camp when I'm in that area.