home state or city

H2H1

I hope this does not offend anyone, but why can't those who sign on do not put something in the location block. WHO know you might just be someone neighbor. Anyway that is my comment. :) :)

akjimny

Re: home state or city

I know what you mean Hollis. I don't mind giving out my information. I figure after 23 years of Army service and 17 years of civil service with the State of Alaska and State of Florida, most all of my info is out there anyway. Plus, I'm not going to post anything here that I would be so ashamed of that I wouldn't want anyone to know who I really am. :) :) Might post something stupid though?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

JimE

RE: home state or city

I agree; Im proud of where I live even if it is only 9 degrees this morning in Keller Texas!!! Listing my location has helped me get useful advice on local mechanics and dealers.

try2findus

I put our location when I signed us up, exactly for that reason. You never know how close you might be to a wonderful new friend. Of course we have had to travel to VA and TN to meet our wonderful new friends. But well worth it! We are glad to know we are snuggled between TexasClodhopper, Nash and Gerald, with H2H1, GTS, 730 just a few hundred miles north and Triple E and Big Bilko a bit further!

Low of 26 with a wind chill of 17 down here in the Deep South. STAY WARM!

Triple E

Jeanie I would be proud to have you and Randy as my neighbor. Hollis, Hmmm!?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

well Clay I was in SD in 09 and I would have bumped into you. See this is why I ask those who has not put in there state or the city they live to do this. We all could become much closer friends. Thanks for changing

H2H1

GEE, I am glad to hear that Steve, I am planning on going in another direction now. :laugh: :laugh: I am now heading further south not north west to WA..... You know I am kidding, I would love to be able to come to your place, just to harass you more.

H2H1

it is too cold and to much snow there and getting there.... NO THANKS will wait it out

Triple E

I agree. I should be heading your way. You guys will be hot again in a couple of weeks. I'll pick up Rod and Nash on my way.

H2H1

come on down get here by the 1st of April and we will head on up to Ken's farm to camp out.

C Nash

Well mine is listed I think but it's not on most maps anyway. No need to worry because all you have to do is goggle white pages and then put in the address in goggle earth. Then walk down the rd and look up the drive. Dang better close the blinds!!!

TexasClodhopper

You can change your "Location:" by going to your "Control Panel" (upper right menu bar).

The third item down is where you place the text that you want to show up in the side panel below the "Posts:" item.

akjimny

Tex, as we used to say in the Army - "We, the willing, do the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have been doing so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing." :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

COME ON GUYS AND DOLLS, let us know wher you from. I might be your neighbor, or maybe someone else on here is.

C Nash

Now Hollis you know if they find out they are your neighbor "Their gonna move"!! :laugh: :eek: :evil: ;)

H2H1

and then I can get someone who can afford to live here in the posh resort neighbor hood. :laugh: :laugh: :approve: