Hony Class A

slow-canoe

Found a 1985 25ft Honey Class A motor home. Can any body tell me anything about this brand motorhome ,quality,problems,places to get parts,what to look out for and was it made by Fleetwood? Any help or imput would help!

C Nash

Hony Class A

No thoughts on this make slow-canoe but, i would advise that you look real close for rotted wood in the flooring, walls and ceiling. I would take a ice pick and probe around edges of floor, coners for soft spots. Push on outer walls to see if it gives. Lookclosely at ceiling for any sag. If you find any rotted places it will be 4 times as bad as you think before tearing it apart. This can be very expensive repairing. Check all appliances for proper operation. Don't forget to ck all the automotive parts engine, trans, cooling system, brakes, oil leaks, tires. Good luck

turnipbwc

Hony Class A

slow-canoe,
You have to remember this Honey is already 20 years old. I had a friend who had one and it was junk. If you didn't already buy it I would do what Nash said and don't be in any big hurry. Check it out good and don't forget to look under it. Good luck.
turnip

Gary B

Hony Class A

Hi slow-canoe, I have to agree with both Chelse & turnip-42, go slow and check it out 2 / 3 times, from my experience Honey's had very nice interiors, fit and finish was good but most had roof leak problems for some reason. No they were not made by or part of Fleetwood, they were a stand alone company. Good luck with the searchas the others have posted take your time and look things over real close. :) :laugh: :cool: ;) :approve: