Horrible flooding in Australia

SnowbirdInFlight

Big Bilko, I hope you aren't feeling the effects of the flooding over there, it is just horrible! I feel so badly for the people there who have to live through that awful mess.

C Nash

Re: Horrible flooding in Australia

Haven't seen anything on the flooding Janeen. Maybe Big Bilko will come on with an update. Sure hope he is ok.

H2H1

I talked to BB the other night on skype video phone, and he is safe. He live in Melbourne AUS

big bilko

Hi All, Terrible flooding up north but over 2000 miles from us.We have been getting a lot of rain but still under water restrictions as our dams are only half full.Most of Australia is getting a drenching but all at once and not steady rain in the catchment areas.Our clever government decided to fill in much needed dams and build a de salinisation plant.WORK HAS STOPPED ON THIS BECAUSE OF FLOODING.Many lakes that have been dry for years are now filling and we get the opposites Droughts or Floods. There is a lot of flood damage up North but thankfully only 15 drowned.The cleanup will be huge and will be some time before things get back to normal. Luckily they saved the brewery. Thank you for your kind thoughts but we will recover to fight another day. Regards BIG BILKO. :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

G

RE: Horrible flooding in Australia

Well ,, BB ,, looks like u all have all the stuff down under ,, what was it last yr u all had all the big brush fires ?? but glad u are all safe ,, and i know it's sad about the rest ,, but we can't control mother nature ,, she will do what she wants :( :) :) :)

Bigman

I am stationed over here in South Korea and I get quite a few Australia channels and the Australians a strong in heart and couragous. I see them fighting and helping their neighbors and not asking other countries to help. I really appreciate their sense on strength would be proud to stand beside them....... and drink a beer too.