Hot

cwishert

Re: Hot

Rod today it will be at least 99 and tomorrow predicted for 100-101. I don't think there is any humidity. And we most of us haven't seen a drop of rain since April. My yard looks more like a short hay field! Except where the septic system pumps, there it is pretty and green. I love the heat but we need just a little rain. Unfortunately we won't be out camping for at least three weeks but my sister from Florida is coming for 4th of July weekend and we will have a blast at home. But after that we expect to be out as often as possible. Hope the hurricanes decide to stay away this year. :eek: :laugh: :) :cool:

DL Rupper

Hey Len, mid-sixties sounds just right. We are heading towards Southern California this fall. It should be just about the right temps in the fall/winter. This HOT summer stuff is for masochists. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Remember JMO. :evil:

LEN

Well it was 67 at 1:30 on the mountain. Watched the kids get geared up and the old farts that think they are kids starting the climb, A lot with the brand new never used Northface gear bright and clean never seen the outside before. And of course the new ice axe(now which end of this do I stick in the snow during a glissade). Then went to Paradise lodge for lunch and the desert was the chocolate volcano yum yum. Then to the new Henry Jackson visitors center to watch the movie. Check out the camp grounds in that side of the park and they were MT, the biggest rig was about 27' a TT and thats about as big as one would want to park there.

LEN

elkhartjim

Heat wave finally hit the Badlands, was 78 for a high yesterday and predicted same for today. Washed the bugs off the w/s this morning while it was still cool...61.