house batteries

C Nash

Re: house batteries

Cost expect to pay around 160.00 each for good 6 volts unless you have connections. I got mine for 80.00 each :) Interstate workaholic golf batteries are good

Kirk

You can usually get good quality, golf cart rated batteries at either Sam's Club or Costco. These batteries have an excellent record and a reasonable cost.

Probably the best choice for the cost if you don't go to one of those would be the Trojan, T-105.

fixit

Good afternoon
Not much new on the motor yet. We just submitted the claim to my extended warranty today.
So whats the tip on batteries for $80.00 are they u2200. Are there any more with longer amp hours @20 hrs? Thanks dave

C Nash

Dave the only way to get the workaholic Interstate batteries for 80 bucks is to have a good source. Expect to spend 160 each just across the counter. I will have to look to see which number they are but they are the same as came in my HR 2002 MH. Figure 7 years are pretty good service so went back with the same. My son has a auto repair shop and sells Interstate batteries so he order mine.