houseboat-rv

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by buftflair, Sep 2, 2008.

1. buftflair

buftflair Member

Does anyone out there have a set of drawings or plans to add pontoons to an rv? With Hanna on the way I might need them.

2. ironart

ironart New Member

Re: houseboat-rv

Hi Steve,
    Look at some back (way back) issues of Popular Mechanics....They had some plans for a Pontoon platform that you could drive your RV on and get out there on the lakes... :eek: :eek: :clown: :clown: :) :) :)

3. buftflair

buftflair Member

RE: houseboat-rv

Thanks, sounds like a plan to me! ;) :) :)

4. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Hey buftlair, your going about it wrong. :eek: Put wheels on it and head north :laugh:

5. hertig

hertig Senior Member

A few years back, I saw an ad from a company which made amphibious motorhomes...

6. buftflair

buftflair Member

RE: houseboat-rv

It looks like the storm is going to pretty much miss us here in the lowcountry and oncec again hit NC. Maybe that's why I moved here.

7. rjf7g

rjf7g Senior Member

It rained all night at SML, VA Friday night. We didn't get any wind and it cleared up by mid-day Saturday. They must have been letting water out of the lale (making electricity) like crazy though because the water is still down significantly (4 ft) from full pond.

8. Shorty

Shorty Senior Member

Yup, it's a Terrawind

http://terrawind.com

Since I live in Florida, guess this should be the next one, complete with the water toad

9. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Glad I went to the Northwest this year.