how to manually slide out

I purchase a 2009 Fleetwood Prowler 28FKS with the Dinette, Couch Slide. When I picked it up from the dealer I asked about how to manually put out the slide if the power did not work. He said he would find out and show me and never did. I looked through the owners manual and it said that in the package there was a handle crank enclosed (there was no handle of any kind). It did not say where the handle should be inserted. I have looked over, under , around and through the trailer and cannot find where the mechanism would be to manually open or shut this slide. It is very uncomfortable every time I push the button to open or close the slide wondering if it will work or not. Can anyone out there Help me out with the location. I am sure I can find some sort of handle once I see what it should fit into.
Thanks

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: how to manually slide out

If your slide is operated by a 12 volt motor, there should be a manual over-ride on the opposite side of the trailer from the slide. You should see a "bolt" sticking out from the frame that you can put a socket on and operate the slide.

IF you have an hydraulic slide there is no over-ride. I honestly don't know if your slide is elec. or Hyd.

Bounder Boy

First thing I would do is call the dealer you purchased it from. If they don't know or can't find out, then I guess that should also tell you what kind of service you could expect from them down the road. Also is it said that a "handle crank was enclosed" I would ask them to also provide that. I have found from past experience, good things come to those that simply ask. Good Luck and keep us posted.
BB

Bounder Boy

Jim, Just noticed your sign in name. You aren't by chance in Central/Eastern Wisconsin are you? I am looking for someone to teach me how to make stain glass items as a hobby.