Hydrogen fuel cell

Buck 1

There was quite a write up in the home town paper about this guy that installed a home made hydrogen fuel cell in his car. he says it works on both gas and diesel engines. Mileage jump from 32 to 55 miles per gallon. Hard to beleave??
the paper also gave an web site address, to get more infoe about it. To good to be true!! the web site is www.water4gas just passing it along
'Bucky"

H2H1

Re: Hydrogen fuel cell

hey Bucky buy it and have it installed and report back on your gas mileage :laugh: :laugh: if it works then maybe it might be worth looking into

C Nash

I'll also be waiting on the report Bucky :laugh: maybe this is the same guy that invented the 100 mpg carb that the oil companys were supposed to have bought the patent on :eek: :laugh:

ironart

Well....Don't believe everything you read in the newspaper. As far as I'm concerned, water4gas is a rip off. selling the components for a HHO cell that might produce 2 to 3 liters of HHO gas per minute when you would need 10 times that much to get that kind of mileage.

Then, there is the issue of the Ox sensors reading the excess Oxygen produced by the burning of the HHO gas so the engine computer increasing the amount of gas injected into the engine...which then reduced your milage. There is a lot more to it that just putting one of those cheep HHO cell in your car........HHO does work, don't get me wrong but there are a lot things that have to happen in order for it to work properly......

If any of you want to build a HHO cell....I can supply you with the stainless, (cut to size) for a very, very good price......

H2H1

we know this , we just wanted to see if Bucky would do it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ironart

I think Bucky should do it...!!! I can even help him with the parts needed to do it right.. :) :) :) :)

GO FOR IT BUCKY..!!! :) :) :) :)

Buck 1

Yea; thanks for the advice Ironart, C Nash and Hollis & Maria. With all the rain we been having up this way, that would be a bargain :) :) :) If that were the case and it really did work, No one would be selling a book on the web, telling you, that your free from them oil barons over across the ocean, and all you have to do, is open the spigot, yea right'
I'm not that gullible! I was hopeing that someone out there tried this mason jar thing. To good to be true!!!

ironart

Bucky, I have made a couple of them....Of course It is a lot cheaper for me cuz I have the plasma cutter and computerized table so I can cut the stainless for little or nothing........They do work and do make HHO gass.....Mine make quite alot. The ones I have made use 7 plates 4 (hot) and 3 (dead). I have used one of those water filter containers that you buy at the Home Depot.....Give a lot of gass...about 6 liters per min..... Problem with the car thing is that you have to trick the engine computer into leaning out the fuel load....In order to do that you have to purchase a little device that will send a false signal to the computer from the Oxygen sensor. Might improve your millage by 4 to 5 mpg but not much more that that unless you use multiple units. Then there is the engine timing issue.....HHO burns faster than the air gas mix so you have to retard the timing a little....Reduces the power .....but what the heck....You are getting better MPH.......

Go For It..!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: