I blew a fuse and cant fix or find where to reset.

mrjbrogers

I was working in my RV last weekend getting ready for Spring. I had it plugged into my house. It was freezing so I plugged in a space heater. I started getting cold and noticed the heater wasnt working - I thought I blew a fuse and reset fuses on the electical box. Still didnt work. Thinking back, none of them needed resetting.

I cant get this outlet to work. Tried all the fuses under the dash. Removed the outlet - no juice in the wires. Everything else plus all outlets still work.

I am going crazy. Any ideas where I can check?

chief4-1

RE: I blew a fuse and cant fix or find where to reset.

Did you check your ground fault receptacles. Maybe you have it plugged into one of them. Even if you don't, check them. Should be one in the kitchen area, and the bathroom area.

LEN

Re: I blew a fuse and cant fix or find where to reset.

Some inverters have a breaker on them.

LEN

Triple E

All of my 110 outlets are on a GFI which is located in my bathroom. Hope this helps.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

:8ball:

mrjbrogers

Chief -

Thanks for the advice - that was the one thing I did not do. Problem solved. Getting out of Chicago - going to Gulf Shores by way of Columbia, MO (picking up college kids too poor for Spring Break). Thanks again,

Jim

mrjbrogers

Thanks for the welcome Len - I am a idiot - it was the GFI in the bathroom. Take care,

Jim

C Nash

Jim if that classifies you an idiot there are a lot of them out here :laugh:

chief4-1

Jim:

Happy I could help. Enjoy your trip.

Chief (Mike)