I Keep Getting Logged Out

akjimny

For some reason or another I keep getting logged out of the forum. I will type a reply to one of the threads and when I hit the "Post" button, the system tells me I am not logged in.

I have learned to copy my posts just in case so I can re-post them, if necessary. But i still haven't figured out why the system is kicking me out in the first place.

C Nash

What do you use for service Jim? I have verizon air card and have this problem if I dont have a good signal.

akjimny

Chelse - This has happened to me everywhere - at home when I was hard wired in thru CenturyLink, on the road using wi-fi at various places and at my bro-in-law's house. If I had to guess, I think the system times out when you take too long to post your reply. ???

Shadow

Well that explains it then. I don't post much, but when I did I was having the same problem. Guess I just type to slow! ;)

akjimny

Sometimes I type slow (well most times, actually), sometimes I am posting a lengthy, well worded response (hopefully) and sometimes I have to open up another browser window to research an answer. When my posts are lengthy, I have been writting them up in MS Word, then cutting and pasting. Don't have a better way - and it does work.

H2H1

I'm sorry erena, but what does tax perparation has to do with Rving. I do think this a spammer.