I Keep Getting Logged Out

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Comments' started by akjimny, Jun 26, 2012.

1. akjimny

akjimny Senior Member

For some reason or another I keep getting logged out of the forum. I will type a reply to one of the threads and when I hit the "Post" button, the system tells me I am not logged in.

I have learned to copy my posts just in case so I can re-post them, if necessary. But i still haven't figured out why the system is kicking me out in the first place.
  2. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

What do you use for service Jim? I have verizon air card and have this problem if I dont have a good signal.
  3. akjimny

akjimny Senior Member

Chelse - This has happened to me everywhere - at home when I was hard wired in thru CenturyLink, on the road using wi-fi at various places and at my bro-in-law's house. If I had to guess, I think the system times out when you take too long to post your reply. ???
  4. Cindy Spencer

Cindy Spencer Administrator Staff Member

Hello there. The time out is set to 15 minutes. Are you taking longer than that to complete your posts?

Cindy :)
  5. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

Well that explains it then. I don't post much, but when I did I was having the same problem. Guess I just type to slow! ;)
  6. akjimny

akjimny Senior Member

Sometimes I type slow (well most times, actually), sometimes I am posting a lengthy, well worded response (hopefully) and sometimes I have to open up another browser window to research an answer. When my posts are lengthy, I have been writting them up in MS Word, then cutting and pasting. Don't have a better way - and it does work.
  7. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

I'm sorry erena, but what does tax perparation has to do with Rving. I do think this a spammer.
  8. dadaru

dadaru Junior Member

Hi i would like to ask that despite of above info is there any chances that this forum have a topic about washer repair Los Angeles? I hope so.
  9. LEN

LEN Senior Member