I wana buy a machine?

C Nash

WOW If there is any camper that has never use a coffee maker I would be suprised!! LOL Mr Coffee is ok but the best coffee maker is the perculator IMO. Drip coffee is ok if you get one that really heats the coffee. Yep, it needs to scald you if you spill it on you. Depends on what you want to spend. Or maybe I missunderstand what you are asking?

H2H1

well there are several type/brands of coffee machine on the market, that is if I read you post right. I love my coffe in the morning sitting out side by my MH. I like Nash like mine to be super hot, then cool down so I can enjoy it. I know it wierd, but that the way I like it, also like my wife, white and real sweet. hahahaha,,, lol,,,,.... Life is great in the United State! How could anyone not love this country?

C Nash

Perculated coffee over an open fire in a quit campground. Sunshine, leaves and flowers breaking out and someone else cutting the grass. What a life!!! Come on down Hollis.

H2H1

thinking of Cotton Hill Nash, going to dewinterize the MH and seeing if we can make it.

love66

Great! it works, thanks and Thanks for the explanation as well
small.gif

vidanzki

Why do you want to bu a coffee machine are you wanted to be a coffee vendor? hahaha kidding aside. If you are not addicted to coffee you don't need it just make your own coffee you need not to buy that. Any way don't get me wrong with my suggestion I'm just telling you this to because I'm a practical person don't waste your money if its not worth it, just a friend advice, seems you like one of my friend because he wanted to buy ice machine so he's busy looking for ice machine for sale and I DON'T KNOW IF HE WANTED TO BE AN ICE VENDOR...hahaha

midone

C Nash;76737 said:
Perculated coffee over an open fire in a quit campground. Sunshine, leaves and flowers breaking out and someone else cutting the grass. What a life!!! Come on down Hollis.

Oh that sounds so fantastic. Unfortunately I have to work but the weather outside is great and I am looking forward to leaving the office in the afternoon and then relax in the sun. The flowers are starting to bloom and I love the scent in the air. Spring is such a fantastic season. Additionally I ordered at an internet florist serenata some bouquets for my flat because I love the scent of fresh flowers.

ejdixon

We got a Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso/Cappuccino Maker in our RV from Amazon. We're pretty happy with it. Makes a great cup of coffee and it's affordable, too.

bandalop

When you say a "coffee making machine," what do you mean? Do you want to grind the beans and all that or do you just want something like a Mister Coffee.
We purchased a under the counter model made by Black & Decker (kinda like a Mister Coffee but there is no burner under the carafe to boil away the coffee over time). With no more counter space than you have in a RV the under the counter unit is great for saving space, We have the one with a metal carafe that keeps the coffee hot for up to two hours. We hav had it 4 years and really like it.