Ideal trailer for full timing for family of 4?

jclark93

My family has been RV'ing for about 10 years now, starting with 24' TT, then a Class C motorhome and now currently Class A motorhome (2002 Fleetwood Expedition 36'). We are selling our house and ready to go into full timing. My two girls aged 14 and 13 and both are home schooled.

Expedition is nice motorhome but it has only one bedroom and I believe most Class A motorhomes usually have one full bedroom. So we are looking for really nice two full bedroom trailer (most likely 5th wheel). The ideal one is one that has bathroom that one of us can access while keeping the bedrooms private (i.e. close the bedroom doors). Some trailers I looked at have bathroom that are within master bedroom. I did saw a trailer that has two toilets, one in master bedroom and one in other bedroom which is nice.

We will be staying in warm places only (i.e. follow the birds to the south during winter :) To me, quality, feature and storage ability are more important than the price point.

Let me know if there is any trailer (preferable 5th wheel) that we should look at to meet our needs. Many thanks!

Jamie

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Ideal trailer for full timing for family of 4?

Gulf Stream makes 3 fifth wheels with front bedrooms, main bathrooms with 1/2 baths in rear and bunks.
Canyon Trail has a mid profile with 2 slideouts and double rear bunks beside the rear 1/2 bath.
Canyon Trail Sedona Edition has 2 models with 1/2 baths in rear with bedroom slideouts. One model has 2 bunks and the other has 4 bunks.