If you have the vehicle, do you decide to buy the backup camera system for safety?

jay2333a

I heard people who own RV said they in generally buy the backup camera system to avoid happening of lots of disasters, Therefore, i am a little passioned, Because I am also going to purchase one RV for traveling, i wanna know the camera system whether could it really help us keep safety? If you have used the system, could you please recommend which one system is the better than others, do you like your back up camera system?

BettyAshley

My vehicle doesn’t have such a camera, but I have driven several vehicles which do. Particularly in an unfamiliar vehicle, the reversing camera is very good for parking.

Al mccord

I have a camera that came with my truck. Also installed after market system on truck & 5th wheel. One that you can look at South anytime. Got mine from Tadi brothers. Works well & easy to install.

theboondork.com

I have backup cameras on both my RVs and got both of them from Tadibrothers. I have my cameras on all the time so they act like a rearview mirror, after you use them for a while you will never want to be without them, they are way safer than trying to guess what's going on behind you.

theboondork.com