illuminated grab handle

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by beaver jim, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. beaver jim

    beaver jim New Member

    can anyone tell me where to buy an illuminated grab handle the higher end type that looks like it has multiple small strips of neon running through it! i do not want to buy from my dealer. thanks! beaver jim
  2. Poppa

    Poppa Member

    illuminated grab handle

    Had a similar problem, dealers normally don't carry that repalcement.
    Suggest contacting the manufacturer's parts department.

Share This Page