I'm back and it's snowing

LEN

Got home last night from Kauai and had a wonderful two weeks with a bit of rain. Laid on the beach(for you know who) and got a fair tan with the unsanded spots.
About a month and its south bound(snow all over Arizona??) common.
Boy do I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

LEN

DL Rupper

Re: I'm back and it's snowing

Glad you had a good time. We are heading back South to Texas as soon as Christmas is over. It's cold in Ohio where the kids live. ;) :laugh:

utmtman

Welcome home and glad you had a great time. No snow down here in southwestern arizona but its been rainy and cold.

Kirk

No rain here is south Florida either. We did have a cold front pass through and it has only made it into the low 70's the past couple of days.

Send us a picture of that snow as it is as close as I need to be.

TexasClodhopper

You got it! Texas Snow

Kirk - 12/18/2008 5:06 PM No rain here is south Florida either. We did have a cold front pass through and it has only made it into the low 70's the past couple of days. Send us a picture of that snow as it is as close as I need to be.

C Nash

Wlcome back Len.
Now Tex, those pictures can't be in Texas. :eek: I don't see any thorns on the trees. :laugh: Great pictures.

G

welcome back Len ,,, and i hope u left one of my cards on the beach to mark my spot ,,, glad u had a good time ,, and welcome back to paradise :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

rjf7g

Only rain and fog here in central Virginia...it's about 45.

cwishert

Glad to hear you are back Len and I hope you are rested and rejuvenated! As you can see by Tex's pictures, it did snow in Texas and then it was warm and then cold and now it's in the 70's for three days and then it will be freezing again. My body is so confused!!!! Oh yeah and the fog :disapprove: and the wind! I can't wait until the spring! :) :laugh: :cool:

TexasClodhopper

I know, Chelse, and that's not just somewhere in Texas; that's in my front and back yard! YeeHa, it was sure fun for awhile!

ironart

We sure got a snow here in So. CA.

Worst in 30 years...over 2 feet in one day.....We are just not used to this kind of whether. Down in the 20s over night and the stuff is still here after 4 days..... Real surprise.... Guess I have to worry about "Winterizing".....Really didn't want to do that......Might just put some lights in the basement for a couple of days....... I guess that "Global Warming" is taking it's toll......