I'm back and the DP is still in the shop

LEN

Well we had a wonderful time on the big Island. Good weather and lots of Beach's. black sand beach, green sand beach, white sand beach and red bikini beach(oops that's an observation).
The motor home is still in the shop waiting on a part(broken slide roller) with monaco being down and back up. If they charged space rent I would be in trouble. At least the timing is right as we have other than RVing things to do for the moment.
So what did I miss?????

LEN

TexasClodhopper

Re: I'm back and the DP is still in the shop

Well! (Like Jack Benny said it.)

Only Len could go to Hawaii for a week and just "beach, beach, beach" when he gets back! :clown:

brodavid

hope he enjoyed the trip and back glad to have you back

elkhartjim

Just a thought Len, wouldn't your slide roller come from the slide manufacturer not Monaco? I just had my coach in for leveling jack problems and the repair center does Monaco warranty service. They needed a fuel line underwarranty and the fuel line manufacturer would not ship because Monaco owes them so much money. Again the customer gets caught in the middle. They wanted the repair center to put pressure on Monaco to pay them. Interesting. I hope you get your coach back soon so you'll quit "beaching" as Tex says.