in-motion satellite system

RonT

Can anyone make a suggestion on what would be the best in-motion satellite system to purchase for a 1993 Blue Bird Wunderlodge RV?

LADYHAWK

RONNIE,
I'M NEW TO THIS SITE AND JUST HAPPENED UPON YOUR QUESTION. I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE RESPONDED. I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO START TO GET INFO FOR SATELLITE OR OTHER SYSTEMS TO USE THE INTERNET WHILE DRIVING AND ALSO THE TV. THERE IS SO MUCH INFORMATION IT'S HARD TO KNOW WHERE TO START. IF YOU CAN FORWARD ANY INFORMATION I'D APPRECIATE IT. THANKS

turnipbwc

Ronnie.
Camping World I think has what you are looking for. I copied and pasted what I could of it. You will see it below my message to you.
Hope I was of some herp.
Ray
1995 Roadtrek 190 Versatile..Just me and the Little Lady.

Description
Mount a streamlined satellite antenna to the roof of your SUV, van, pickup or RV to enjoy satellite TV or digital music on the go. Enjoy over 300 channels of satellite TV and over 50 channels of satellite music while in motion. New low profile design antenna mounts easily, using 4 watertight mounting pads that secure the A5 to the roof of your vehicle. Rugged, impact- and weather-resistant antenna housing won’t corrode and withstands wind, weather, bugs, dirt and other road hazards. Includes compact automotive satellite receiver that integrates easily into any in-vehicle video system. Receiver is DirecTV®-compatible and mounts out of the way under a seat or in a console, trunk or cabinet. Included RF remote lets you easily operate receiver without having to point the remote directly at it. Antenna is 31"L x 32 1/8"W x 5 1/8"H; receiver is 11 3/4"L x 11 1/2"W x 3"H. 12-volt, 50 watts maximum. Mobile vehicle display or TV sold separately.

KVH Tracvision A5 Ultra Low Profile Satellite TV System
Catalog Item # 27007
$2,335.50
Club Price Reg. $2,595.00
Save 10% with President's Club Member prices ( Not a member? )
Install Fee: $329.00
Ship Weight: 45 lbs.
Additional Shipping: Add $69.50