Installing seat belts?

ExpressRV

I'm wondering if anyone has installed seat belts behind the couch on their RV. More specificly a Travel Supreme Select. What are good anchoring points and is it possible to secure them to the steel structure of the slidout.

Thanks.

H2H1

Re: Installing seat belts?

Good morning Darwin and welcome to the forum. I have seat belts behind the sofa of my motor home. They was installed there by Fleet Wood when they built it. I am surprise that your don't have any. I am sure they are anchor to the frame for sure ability they will hold when needed.But I really don't know. I am sure some of the guys on here who are in the business will address it for you better than I have. Good Luck :laugh: :laugh:

vanole

I like Hollis also have seat belts on my Monaco product on the couch. I did not realize it initially had no need to use them. Found I had them when I pulled the drawer out from underneath the couch. They somehow had fallen between the couch frame and were hidden. Have you pulled that drawer out and looked?

Travel Supreme made a great coach and surely would have thought to install them. Heck even on the J-Lounge (worst piece of furniture ever foisted on Rv'ers" had them. When I repalced that with one barrel chair and recliner (both made by flexsteel) each of those had seat belts.

Jeff

H2H1

Jeff I think Darwin need to look behind or under his sofa, I am sure he will find them, unless the previous owner removed them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: