Insurance query

Discussion in 'Talkback' started by ilan, Jul 9, 2009.

  1. ilan

    ilan New Member

    We are a family from New Zealand looking to purchase a 23 foot Camper Van and travel for 12 weeks in the US and Canada.
    Can you please recommend an insurance company that will accept a NZ driving license?
  2. Kirk

    Kirk Senior Member

    Re: Insurance query

    In order to register and insure an RV in the USA you will need to have a US address. The driving license is not a great problem but you would save significant money in the cost of the insurance if you did get one in the US. Let me suggest that you read these two articles written about doing what you plan. One is by a resident of the UK and the other from Australia. from UK from Australia

Share This Page