Is anyone a member of Coachnet?

vanole

Re: Is anyone a member of Coachnet?

Calgary Dave,

Yes to Coachnet

Yes it's better than AAA. I'm a AAA Platnium RV+ member also. Have it just as a back up. In AAA brochure they even state that the service is not provided in all locales.

I used to have Good Sam. When it came due to renew I went with Coachnet becuase they had a few more perks and were cheaper. GoodSam did nothing wrong it was like I said Coachnet had a better deal at the time.

Jeff

Kirk

We are and just last month we had the need to have our class A towed for the first time. I called Coach-Net and after making sure that we were in a safe location, they took my information then said that a tech would call me back shortly. About 10 minutes later the phone rang and it was a tech with a series of steps that he wanted me to run through just to see if he could get us started. When that did not work they set us up for service with tow operator who was located about 50 miles away, as none large enough were in our area.

About 1 1/2 hours later the truck arrived and it was more than ample for the towing of our RV. The motorhome had to be towed out of the campsite backward, which I assisted with by steering. The driver was very competent and good at what he did. He was clean as was the truck and all equipment. He had to drop the drive-line to tow us and he knew before ever going to work, exactly what tools would be needed and about 1/2 hour after arrival he was underway with our mtorhome.

Since we were near a relative of mine we chose not to go with the RV to stay in it, so the driver took it in to the designated shop and then reported it's arrival there. From the call to Coach Net to the arrival at the repair shop was about five hours, including the trip of 30 miles from our site to the repair shop. All in all, we were very pleased with the service and we were not even asked to sign for the service.

I strongly endorse this company for their excellent service.

Interesting. Thank you. I sent them an email to confirm that it would be just as helpful to a Canadian who drives mostly in Canada. Still waiting. Good to hear they have good service. Up here, our AAA (AMA here) is $169 for the RV service...but will only tow a maximum of 125 KM's. Coach Net seems to have no limit.
*edit*....
just saw your reply Kirk...wow that's great service!! Glad to hear. As long as they have as many service reps up here, I just might have to become a member.

Kirk

My RV is a 36' class A. The truck was one that is capable of moving the very largest of semi-trucks. It had dual-tandem drivers with two retractable tags. It was a wheel lift that carried the front with it sitting on the wheels. I have no idea what the charge was, but I'd bet it was close to $1000(US).

vanole

Not to worry about Coachnet. My M/H is a 43' tag and when I needed a tow in Front Royal Va they dispatched a truck out of DC to rescue me. Was alongside me in less than 90 mins.

For us in the US Coachnet covers our travel in both Canada and Mexico. I actually seen Coachnet help a member of the caravan I was in while travelling in the Maritimes.

Jeff

ErnieEkberg

They are the best. In fact my wife used my son's vehicle and the car locked itself with the keys in it, running. She gave them a call and a locksmith came out in 30 minutes.

Triple E

After my experience with Good Sam ERS program today, I will be searching for a one new. Very disappointed. Coachnet will be at the top of my list

H2H1

hey Steven I had GS ERS for several years now, and just renewed it. I also have it with my Geigo Insurance, So I hope I am covered. BTW HOW IS YOUR MH PROBLEM COMING ALONG?