Is this OK!!

LEN

I did it but I want comfort.

Got the RV washed and waxed. Power washed first roof and whole body and they new what they were doing as gentle was the word and spot free rinse. Then wax on wax off. 38' for $85 plus a tip and we did as we were happy with the work. I would normally do this my self but with the back the wife said she was paying for her sake.
This a normal price two guys about 2 hours? At the lot we are at Yuma.

LEN

rjf7g

Re: Is this OK!!

Len-
Sounds like a great deal if the job was good - a boat costs about $10/ft to have washed and waxed. I hope your back feels better - that's no fun!

G

Man Len u gotta hell of a deal ,, there was one of those at the beach last yr ,, he got 400.00 for a wash (30ft or bigger) and 200.00 for the wax (same soze pricing ) he had 3 guy's and did the same pressure washed and such ,, even had his own water supply ,,, but even at those prices ,,, i watched him do 3 a day ,, the 2weeks were there ,,, hell send the guy that did u'rs to me ,,, i'll pay 200.00 for him to do it all :bleh: :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :)

H2H1

Len I have to agree with the other , you got one helluva deal. Also as Rod send them to me and I will pay $200.00 for they did for you. I normally take me all weekend to wash and wax and that not taking off the old wax. So please send them to me :laugh: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh:

LEN

Well went dancing last night for the first time in about a year(again because of the back operation) and this old man did OK. Amazing what you can forget in a year.
Did see a even better deal on the wash and wax. Where we were there was an add for $40 any size. Now that seems a bit too low.
The one I did several in the park use. They even had special stuff to get the bugs off the cap. Looking at the joj a couple days now I would do it again in a minute, they charge $1 a foot wash and $2.25 a foot for wash and wax no xtra for black steaks or bugs.

LEN

H2H1

Len that still a very good price. Glad to hear you are doing so much better

Domingo

Send them my way. I would also pay $200.00. How I can find somebody to do my Rv in Dallas Texas.

Darlin

What a great deal. Wish I could find someone here to do it that reasonable.

Darlin :cool: