It's FINALLY here!

SnowbirdInFlight

I'm sooooo glad they finally have the NEW 2009 Trailer Life Directory Campground Navigator 2 CD-Set out at last! Mine is quite outdated since is the 2005 set! I use this all the time when I go roving over the countryside. Lots of good info and the directions to the campgrounds are really spot on. I LOVE this software. Does anyone else use this software?

I use it to map my routes. What's great about using this to map my route is it shows you all the campgrounds along the way, especially which ones are Good Sam Campgrounds. Anyway, just was excited and thought I'd share! :laugh:

C Nash

Re: It's FINALLY here!

Never used them myself Snowbird. Good to hear because I always wondered if they were worth anything. We generally just go whichever way thw wind is blowing so dont know if we could use it or not :)

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: It's FINALLY here!

Yeah, I love this software for traveling. You can put all your options in and you will get your ETA too. It is well worth the money. Of course if you are a Good Sam member you get it at a discount rate, which is how I bought it. It is very user friendly and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. What's great is you don't have to have an internet connection to use it. Okay, 'nuff said!

Click for a screen shot!

Of course these are screen prints for the 2005 version, I just ordered the 2009 and won't get it for a whole week! :(