Jayco Jay Feathers

Reddragon

Howdy RV'rs. Me and my young family are really excited to buy a travel trailer and start our camping adventures this summer. We think we have found a good deal on a 2007 jayco jay feather 197 sport (12,990) canadian. Anyone have feed back on the manufacturer Jayco? Of course the salesman say their great, but we don't have much knowledge about the rv industry. We plan on using this for weekend adventures from may to october. We want to know if Jayco is a good quality trailer that is well built and will last us 5-7 years with minimum problems until our family grows and we need to upgrade. Any thoughts or information would be appreciated.
Thanks Lee

copanocruisin

Re: Jayco Jay Feathers

We bought our 08 Jayco 24RKS 14 months ago. We have made 12 trips in it without any issues. We have truely enjoyed it. I sure hope it continues like this into the future. Best of luck

JimE

RE: Jayco Jay Feathers

Lee, I don't personally own a Jayco Jay Feather but during duck hunting season in Texas I stay in one owned by a good friend of mine. He did a lot of research before buying it and has owned it for 4 years and is extremely pleased with the unit.

Reddragon

Re: Jayco Jay Feathers

Thanks guys. We have been looking around at other makes and so far we are leaning towards the Jayco, this model seems to suit us and has the options we are looking for and the research i've done so far has been positive. Thanks again