Jayco or Shamrock

Canuck077

I have narrowed down my choices to the Jayco 17Z or the Shamrock 17. We prefer the Jayco floor plan but the Shamrock has some interesting options. I am new to RVing so which company is more recommanded and which one of those two would make a better purchase?

Thank you for you feedback.

Dan

Triple E

Re: Jayco or Shamrock

Don't know much about the Jayco. However the Shamrock is made by Forest River. You need to read about Forest River Products on this site before you give them any thoughts. JMHO. ;) :8ball:

Triple E

Have you looked at the Harmony, Made by SunnyBrook. Some very good postings on the SunnyBrook RV Products. :cool: :) ;)

:8ball:

m239b

I don't know much about Shamrock, but I have a Jayco. I bought it recently because many of my friends have Jayco's and all swear by them.

outdoors4ever

Jayco is the better brand, we had one and they definetly build a nice trailer, little more money but you get a 2 year warranty and manufacturer that has a reputation for great service and parts. Happy camping.
check out this site for a great deal on Jayco
http://www.gillettesinterstaterv.com/

Canuck077

RE: Jayco or Shamrock

Thank you all for the feedback.

I will keep searching by I was already leaning towards buying the Jayco. I couldn't find many dealers in the area where I live so my choices are limited.

Thanks

Dan

H2H1

well DAN I have had two TT, one was a Coachman and the other was a Sunnybrook, BY ALL GRADES the Sunnybrook was the best. The only reason I sold it was to get me a MH for longer trips out. I just refuse to pull a TT that for, and was my excuse to talk the wife into getting a MH. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wa0elm

We just bought our 2nd Jayco. Our experience with the mfr, dealer and the product have been nothing short of excellent. Happy hunting!!

Just my $.02. your mileage may vary.