jeep

H2H1

went looking at a jeep to use as a toad today and not sure how it would tow. Roddid you say you had a jeep and do you use it as a toad? If so how does it work for you?

G

RE: jeep

Yes Hollis ,, i have a 1979 Jeep cj5 , that i use as a toad form time to time ,, built my own TB for it ,, and since it's standard shift ,, no probs towing it ,, what u looking at in a jeep????

H2H1

Re: jeep

I was looking at a 2000 wranger 4cy 5 speed with 2 tops a hard and a soft. I bought a blue ox tow bar off e bay and was looking for a toad.

barluis

RE: jeep

We have a 1999 Wrangler with a standard transmission since new. It is the best vehicle to tow. You can go at for as long as you want and as fast as the law allows and you will not have to worry about running the engine or anything else. Simply, follow the instructions on the manual.

G

yes Hollis ,, have toad my jeep form NM to here ,, and from here to NC and SC ,, no probs at all ,, and btw mine is also a 4cylinder ,,, i'll post a pic of it tommorow for u ... ;) :approve:

utmtman

According to my sources you dont need anything for that vehicle Hollis you can tow it no problem.