Jobs for landscape artist

smagz1art

Hi everyone,

My second post. Thanks for those who helped with my first post. My wife and I are ready to retire after
teaching 30+ years. We hope to become full timers and see America, Our lifelong dream. I have been
teaching art in a high school for close to 20 years and hope to continue to paint as we travel. Im looking for ideas
on how to use my teaching and painting skills when I /we retire. Any suggestions or advice would be welcome.

smagz

C Nash

Re: Jobs for landscape artist

smagz, Are you wanting to do this to earn extra money or just pleasure? I'm sure there are CGs that would be glad for you to have lessons sessions at their park. I doubt that many rvers would want to pay. Most of us are cheap :laugh: There will be plenty of sights along the way that you will want to paint. You may be able to sell the paintings. Camp host is also another way to save in your travels. Some of the discount programs also will save dollars on camp sites.

smagz1art

RE: Jobs for landscape artist

Thanks Nash,

Guess i"m just trying to plan our dream. I really need to figure out how to cut costs, make some extra cash, and still paint. I thought about the CG thing. Not sure how to go about that.

smagz