Just a little something

ironart

I learned a "new trick" the other day and I just want to pass it on.

This is for those of us that wear glasses for reading and are having a hard time seeing the small print on your computers.....

If you hold down the Control (Ctrl) key on your computer key board and at the same time press the + (plus) key it will enlarge the type on your screen. Every time you press the "plus" key it will enlarge the screen a little more....You can always go back by pressing the minus (-) key and regain the original type size....

I use it all the time.......

LEN

Re: Just a little something

You can also push the Ctrl key and roll the mouse wheel.

LEN

ironart

Ken......Great minds do think alike.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

On a Mac, you go to System Preferences --> Universal Access and can set your keystrokes there...

C Nash

Now if we can just stop Charlotte from studdering :laugh: :laugh: :evil: just kidding Charlotte. Welcome to the forum. Sometimes the post are slow and we tend to keep hitting the post key :)

DL Rupper

Heck Charlotte just wants to be an old timer with lots of posts. Just kidding. :laugh:

H2H1

well I be dang, I can read without my glasses and magnifier. thanks for the help

try2findus

HOW AWESOME!! I love this! I cannot wait to pass it on to family and friends. (I assume that not everyone except us knew...)

This reminds me of when I found out about the little tabs on the sides of aluminum foil, handiwrap rolls, etc. and when you push them in, it holds the roll in place so it doesn't fall out and roll away.

Sometimes it's the little things that can make ya smile!
:)