just noticed

G

i just noticed ,, i hit the 2400 post mark ,, damn ,, here i thought i was not posting enough ,,, oh well
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

big bilko

Re: just noticed

I just reached 100 posts. I should be more entitled to a Nobel Prize because I wasnt born in the USA. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: REGARDS Big Bilko. :) :)

cwishert

Big Bilko, just say you were born here, hide your birth certificate and then you could become President and win a Nobel Prize. That must be how it works now. However you would probably not even get nominated for President as you are too intelligent. :clown: :eek:

H2H1

OK everyone don't give him the big head. He is already hard to deal with. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jack g

Big Bilko

With your donation to the Bedford M&G You should be nominated for some type of peace prize!

utmtman

Yes but we like his big head. LOL Holds more info we may need for fixin rv. Congrats Rod keep on a postin.

G

well i guess i do use to many of those ,, but one other thing ,, i see tex changed his avatar ,, since now everyone really knows what he looks like ,, :eek: :) :disapprove: :evil:

H2H1

Thanks Rod, I never noticed that. Yes his ID has been exposed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

I'm really only 12 years old, so the one's that REALLY got fooled were those that met my father at the Meet and Greet! :clown:

H2H1

well if that was your father, he sure was nice and he has a very young good looking wife name Jennie. Oh well I guess we will never know. :( :( :( :laugh: