K & M Resorts

LEN

Any thoughts good bad or ugly. They say I won a drawing for a free membership???

LEN

ironart

Re: K & M Resorts

What do they say about them "Gift Horses" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nutin's Free

LEN

Oh yes there is the yearly membership fee $325 and you have a home CG. And of course they are C2C and RPI affiliates. They are a small but fairly nice CG setup and on my search they seem to be liked by their owners and good reports on all users(some bad but kinda like most bad neighbor at the visit). Looks like I would recover all the fees on a couple CG's close by. But I was/am considering Escapees and C2C plus passport America then this popped up. Well we will take a look after I recover from the back surgery(yikes under two weeks).

LEN

C Nash

Len, you can probably recover the cost if you use it a lot. We did ck into one here a long time ago and I guess they were hard up for money because when I turned them down on buying they ofered us a year for 200 or something like that for a trial which we did and really enjoyed that year of camping. It was a nice park on the river with very nice club house. It has since gone under so I don't know how the people that had bought in turned out. Sure hope your back surgery turns out ok. I have been down in my back for over a week now and it's begining to get to me. Never lasted over three or four days in the past. Generally gets me about three times a year. Really brings life to a halt. Even watched Judge Judy today :(

buftflair

When you start watching daytime tv then it's time find some kind of cure. I had bypass surgery a few years back and when I found myself waiting one day for the after lunch soap operas to come on, I knew it was time to go back to work.

C Nash

Never a thought to go back to work and I enjoyed my work but think I served my time. Started work at 15 and worked until 62. If I felt like going back to work I sure could go camping :) If we can get Mother's things settled I will crawl if I have to into the MH and leave. :) :approve: Think that's what wrong with my back. Camping withdrawal :eek: :laugh: