Kirk - I saw you!

SnowbirdInFlight

Hey I believe I spotted Kirk and his better half at at Logan's Roadhouse restaurant on Mary Esther Cutoff here near Hurlburt Field, where we are staying. It was about two weeks ago. I thought it might not be him at the time but now that I see his updated picture I know it was both of them. Small world. If it wasn't him, it was his double and his wife's double.
icon_smile_shock.gif

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: Kirk - I saw you!

I just couldn't believe how many beers Kirk was throwing back with his meal! And his wife was really enjoying those 2 for 1 Margaritas, lol. ;)

elkhartjim

Re: Kirk - I saw you!

Hey bird, don't you have someone in your campground to bother? What are you trying to prove other than you lack of thoughtfulness.

SnowbirdInFlight

Re: Kirk - I saw you!

Geesh Jim, didn't know you were Kirk's pitbull, lol. It was a joke! Hey you guys do it all the time with your lol's and your winkie face! ;) What's good for the goose, etc. Just a silly joke. Obviously it struck a note with you but didn't even faze Kirk because he knew it was a joke. Lighten up! :clown:

However, I did see Kirk and his lovely wife. As a matter of a fact they were sitting in a booth right across from me and my DH. Seemed like a very nice couple. But, you have to go and make everything a fight. I get along fine with everyone at our campground, but I'm not too sure about you.