KZ coyote TT

Blueeyes

We are still looking at new TTs and checked out a new coyote lite. After checking on th KZ web site I could not find any mention of the Coyote Sport. Do they not still make them? I saw one a couple of years ago and the quality seemed to be better than the new Lite that we looked at. Does anyone have any experience with these TT?

bobarr9145

Re: KZ coyote TT

Yes there not high quality at all with coyoty its is their cheep line and all of them have leaks and a poor investment !!! I'm a service manager who unforgently has to deel with customers who baught coyotys. Your frindly servise manager!

Blueeyes

TO: bobarr9145:
Did you mean that the Lites are low quality line or the coyote sport? I was under the impression that the sport was of a better quality.

ironart

I thought this forum had spell check......my posts warn when a work is misspelled......just right click and the correct spelling appears at the top......

Wonder why it doesn't work for Bob..???

Grandview Trailer Sa

All you have to do is install it, right beside where you submit your posting. Free and easy to use, but mine does not warn me ahead of time. It catches me a lot.