Labor Day

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well guys, the last big weekend of the summer is already here. I am going camping this weekend, being just missed by Hurricane Earl!! Going tobe a great weekend in VA, high Sat and Sun is predicted to be 79. Only 82 on Monday.

Everyone who is camping or traveling, be safe and have a GREAT time!!

G

Re: Labor Day

Ken i would rather see the 80 then the 70 ,, but have a good time ,, and do i wish i could have gotten out this weekend ,, but there agian ,, it will give me time to get the hay put up ,, and do some stuff around the house ,, plus getting ready for the M&G in Oct ,, then i am all done ,, till next April ,, but if we have good temps like the Farmers Almanac says ,, i might be out agian ,, but i will have to wait and see ,, theses lows are killing me ,, i am already breaking out the winter clothes ,, i can't stand the temps in the 50's nor 70's for the highs ,, not my kinda campng weather ,, now let it be 90 or above ,, and i will be out camping ,, OH YEA ,, love that kinda camping weather ,, best thing about it ,, in those temps ,, i don;t need a/c ,, i would rather be warm then have to find a place warm ,, that is why i don't camp in the fall or winter ,, TO DAMN COLD :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh: ;)