Ladder carrier

PatA

I am trying to find a carrier that will hold an 8' aluminum ladder on the attached rear ladder on my '98 32' Dutch Star coach. I see ladders on the rear of many RV's but I can not locate a source for a carrier in my area or on the net. Any help appreciated.
allens2@iland.net

Ladder carrier

;) Camping World is where we also purchased ours , easy to install , I also purchased a small cable and lock for additional security . :laugh:

PatA

Ladder carrier

I do appreciate the replies from both Butch & Edmond; however I have contacted Camping World and they insist that they do have such a product, just a carrier for lawn chairs. I'll keep looking.
Pat

ARCHER

Ladder carrier

PatA,
Why don't you just tie it on the top of your RV/Camper? I have seen them on the top and I have seen them on the ladder to the roof? A bike carrier might also be used to hold it on the rear ladder. I have a bike carrier for two bikes (costs about $75.00) that if I wanted too, I could put my 6 foot ladder behind the bikes supported by the bike carrier and would be just fine (not sure about an 8footer). Be inventive, but safe...who knows, you might invent something that will make you a million.

C Nash

Ladder carrier

Archer, maybe that is the reason I have seen so many ladders on I 65 lately. They might have been using my s hook method. :eek: :laugh:

Pat sorry about my typo on your name on my other post but, maybe I got it changed before you read it. :blush: