Laissez le Bon temp rouler!

try2findus

Come on down y'all! It's Mardi Gras time here in South Louisiana and Randy and I hope you will all come down south and enjoy the fun while gas and diesel are both still reasonable. If you've never experienced a Mardi Gras celebration here, it is something everyone should see at least once.

February 24th is the actual Mardi Gras Day. Hopefully our weather will be as warm as last year.

There's plenty of good food, good people and loads of beads and fun. Do be sure to hang on to your wallets if you go to downtown New Orleans. ;)

There are many nice campgrounds around the outskirts of the major cities, including Tickfaw State Park and Fountainbleau State Park.

There are plenty of parades all over south Louisiana not just in New Orleans.
Most are listed on the official New Orleans Mardi Gras website which I have listed below. Hope to see you all there!

http://www.mardigrasneworleans.com/mgdates.html

utmtman

Re: Laissez le Bon temp rouler!

Wish we were there. We were there last year and had a grand old time. Got friends and fellow rvers who live in Baton Rouge and said they will be in one of the parades this year.

DL Rupper

Re: Laissez le Bon temp rouler!

We joined the Mardi Gras celebration whenever we went to Biloxi, MS in the Feb. I guess not much celebration going on in Biloxi anymore. :eek: