Laundry

Discussion in 'Full Timing' started by zlasc, Jan 30, 2008.

1. zlasc

zlasc New Member

Help! In our new to us motor home, I have a Splendide washer/dryer. I have been doing laundry for a lot of years, but I'm having a horrible time washing my husbands jeans! They're a wrinkled mess! And I really don't want to iron them :(

I have followed the instructions very carefully, including the size of the load, the number & weight of the items, the water temperature, the amount of detergent, the amount of softner, etc and I'm stuck! I just don't know what else to try. I did discover that cold water, which I would normally use for almost all loads, does not work in this machine well.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! (I know I could walk over to the laundry room, but it is now a battle between me and the machine and I'm bigger!!!)

Thanks!

2. utmtman

utmtman Senior Member

Re: Laundry

Go to this site and you will find the answers you seek. There are ways around that check out the tips and tricks at this site. http://www.splendide.com/consumer_tips.htm
    PS wife had same problem but she found an answer there somewhere cuz she sure dont bitch or complain no more. LOL

3. onthecoach

onthecoach Senior Member

THANKS!!! I have had this problem, too....!!!! :approve:

4. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

:( double post

5. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

My wife found the answer. I'm the laundry boy and I take it to the laundromat or RV on site laundry. Works every time. :eek: ;)

6. utmtman

utmtman Senior Member

And its a good job for ya DL. LOL