led lights

RandyJ

Hello all. a new guy with a question.
does any one know of any decent LED light for 12 volt applications?
I tried a light from a marine supply outfit and it was an awful light it had 22 led's but the light was pitiful, a soft blue light that was usless, So the question is any one know of led lights that put out some decent light?
Thank.s in advance.
randyj@unwiredbb.com

H2H1

Re: led lights

Hi Randy and welcome, have you tried any auto parts stores. I know they have the led lights for cars, trucks, but the 12 volts might be the kicker. Also look up I may be wrong here, but I think it is PPL.com and see if they can help you out.

RandyJ

Hi Hollis, Thanks. I have looked at PPL and they have some that look good but the one that I bought looked good also till I got the thing and hooked it up, So I was hoping for some first hand experience with these rascals. It might not be political correct but the crappy light was a sea sense, so my advise is don't buy 1 of those.
Thanks, Randy Jones

G

I would go to Napa ,, here they have a display of all the LED lights they carry ,, and they are working ,, that way u can actually see how they look ,, also another good place is one of u'r local truck stops ,, look for any leds made by gote ,, they are the best IMO :approve:

Grandview Trailer Sa

What do you want to do with the light?

LED's are directional, not flooding. They are bright when you look directly into them. I installed LED stop and tail lights on the back of my 5th wheel. Really like them and much brighter than the standard lights I took off.

akjimny

Hi Randy - My 2011 Camping World catalogue has several different types of led lights. You might find what you are looking for there.