Leveling system that moves the rear of the coach

CAC RV

A few weeks back I was browsing the internet and came across a coach leveling system that can lift the rear axles of the ground and the system is equiped with electrically driven wheels that will move the coach sideways. I thought this would be great for getting a 45ft coach into tight places. The problem is that I haven't been able to find this leveling system on the internet again. I want to find out if this system will fit the coach I am considering to buy, a 2008 Newell.

Can anyone help me here on locating this product?

LEN

Re: Leveling system that moves the rear of the coach

Just a thought on this. Your talking a 45' coach 6 tires on the rear, now you put that load on 2 smaller tires and try to move it. Might work on concrete or other hard surface,but on the trip you are talking the camp grounds will be for the most part gravel or sand. All you will do is bury the 2 rollers. In the US and Canada with the 45' you narrow your number of camp grounds and those that can serve you will have enough room to park with no problem. Now into Mexico and beyond again either you can get in or you will be on a surface that will not support the weight of the 45'er.

LEN

Grandview Trailer Sa

EVERYTHING Len said is correct. A friend of mine has a 45' Teton. He owns a second trailer to "camp". Campgrounds won't take him, too heavy for anything except hard packed sites.

He has a Big Foot leveling system that can lift the tires off the ground, but NO WAY is that trailer going sideways....

CAC RV

Good points gentlemen, thanks. You're correct in that it will probably only work on concrete or asphalt.

TexasClodhopper

RE: Leveling system that moves the rear of the coach

... but it would be great for parallel parking your 45 ft. MH in downtown areas.

That is, if you could find 4 parking spaces in a row .... :clown:

CAC RV - 5/18/2009 10:07 AM ... leveling system that can lift the rear axles of the ground and the system is equiped with electrically driven wheels that will move the coach sideways. I thought this would be great for getting a 45ft coach into tight places....