light up the outer lights

hello all, i'm looking to make it so i can have all the outer lights on my travel trailer light up when i'm at a site. i want the brake lights and my light near the door to be on. any help would be great..

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: light up the outer lights

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The simplest way is to jump wires at the front plug. Look at your plug....put the "key" at the top....at 11:00, you have the Charge terminal....At 1:00, you have the marker light terminal....At 3:00 and 9:00, you have your brake light (signal) terminals. If you take 3 wires and jump from the charge terminal to the other 3, and all you lights will be on. Be careful, you will add a LOT of draw on your battery which will put your converter (charger) on overload. Good chance of shortening it's life.

DL Rupper

Welcome to the forum. The tail lights just may annoy the nice campers parked in the row behind you. ;) :eek:

H2H1

DL big brother will start taking it next year when they see they will need it to pay off China and Japan for the loan

DL Rupper

Thanks Kenneth, it's SO TRUE. Hey Hollis, what are we going to use for money to pay China and Japan off with? Take from us for sure, borrow more from ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Looks like we will be back trying to buy a Condo and stimulate the economy. Oh well, we are in the same situation we were in when I came up with the idea of getting a summer Condo. We would like to get one before hyper inflation sets in after the stimulus package hits the street. :eek:

rjf7g

Just spent some time with the Microsoft Corporate Vice President for North America today...one of my favorite quotes is "This thing hit far quicker and far more vigorously than most people expected. It puts a huge amount of pressure on us that makes companies look at what they do. This is a time of compromise and confidence."

Compromise and confidence...two words you don't often hear together.

H2H1

Hey Becky those words are not in the Demo rats vocabulary. The only 3 words they know is tax, borrow and spends . Compromise and Confidence does not exist for them.

big bilko

RE: light up the outer lights

Hi Rich @ donna Have you thought of solar powered lights? I just purchased some decking lights which fit flush and can be attached to your r v and will give a nice but not annoying light . Regards Big Bilko :) :) :) :)