Long bed vs Short bed

H2H1

Re: Long bed vs Short bed

Well Carol I do have AD and my memory is as long as my,,,, dang forgot what I was talking about :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , please remind me when I find my mind as my mind was a terrible waste. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:MAN I love this place :approve: :approve: :clown: :clown:

DL Rupper

At least the employees of WalMart are still working and in the USA to boot. For us little poor folks there's nothing like WalMart. All the stores that give big benefits also charge more and are going bankrupt. :eek: But that's ok, Obama will give them all benefits on your TAX $$$$$$$$$$$$$. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Please tell me what's still made in the USA. I don't think Walmart would have much to sell if they limited their merchandise to made in the US only. :(

G

Well ,, good point DL ,, hmmmmmmm what is still made in america ,, the only thing i can think of is beer ,, and whiskey ,, and Harley's ,, other than that nothing :laugh:

H2H1

now CAROL that sound like a good idea, but wait, where would Obama get the bail out money? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LEN

I get a kick out of some of my friends giving me a bad time about my 4-runner and finding out its built in America and their FORDDODGECHEV's are made mostly out of country in comparison.

If Walmart went outta here most RVers would stave or not know where to shop. LOL

LEN