Looking for a forwarding mail service............

parigi

Hello fellow F/T:
It has arrived the time that I need a mail forwarding service.Can someone direct me to your
favorite one?I'll much appreciate your input and satisfaction of the same many thanks for your time in posting a reply,
parigi.... :)

onthecoach

Re: Looking for a forwarding mail service............

Welcome Parigi!!

My husband and I have been using Alternative Resources in Sioux Falls, SD! We have changed our official residence to SD, as they have no state income tax.

www.alternativeresources.net. check it out! Paul, the owner, is GREAT!! All of the staff is wonderful and they have a complete understanding of what we need as full timers!!! They accept all packages and sign all receipts. We have been using this service for over 1 year and they have never missed a weekly mailing!!! Our mail is sent out on Thursday and it arrives on Sat! Every week...unless we are rolling and we ask them to hold it!

When you speak with them, tell them Lynn Brooks #3615, gave you their name!!

Kirk

A great deal depends upon what you are looking for. There is much more to choosing a mail forwarding service than just the mail, if you plan to also use that mail service as your legal residence or domicile.

The very best and only complete support system for those of us who live in our RVs is the Escapees RV Club, of Livingston, TX. They are an RV club and support group that has mail service as one of the long list of services which they have to offer. Check them out at: www.escapees.com

DL Rupper

We have been using Home Base (Good Sam) in Pensacola, FL (888-726-6245). We have never had a problem and they have been great. It runs somewhere around $35/3 mos + postage.

utmtman

I use the good old US Mail. Yea I might pay in advance rather than monthly but it works good for me and I dont have to change my mailing address.