Looking for a Kodiak 5th wheel

franzk

I currently own a 2006 Bigfoot Truck Camper and would like to buy a similar fabricated fifth wheel.
The fifth wheel I just recently saw was a 2002 Kodiak 22+2 24ft fifth wheel and I really love the size and layout of it. Unfortunately these fifth wheels are not made anymore. I don't know when the last year of production ended?
I would be very interested of finding one and also would like to know all the tech specs. I live in California and if anyone knows about these fifth wheels or maybe knows who is selling one please let me know.
Any input on this subject would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Franz

pol3003

RE: Looking for a Kodiak 5th wheel

Hello Folks,

You certainly have picked a beautiful 5th wheel manufacture for future considerations. I recently sold my Kodiak 22+ 2 VLE, deluxe Model. In my estimation this unit was one of the nicest models I’ve ever had the pleasure to camp in.

The manufacture originated out of North Battleford Sask. Canada. They are rated as an all season 5th wheel and have all the creature comforts. The dry weight of the unit is 4300 lbs and they tow like a dream. You are correct when you state they are no longer being manufactured however parts are easily assessable.

In all the years I owned the unit I did not replace 1 part. The only reason I sold the unit is to purchase a Snowbird Super slide camper to accommodate my boat. I listed my unit on Kijiji and noted a beautiful model selling out of Lethbridge, Alberta. I’ve provided the ID # if your interested. If you require any more details or specs on the model, please feel free to contact me, hokes@hotmail.ca. Kijiji ID 238734285

Respectfully

Tom Hoko