looking for job delivering rvs

Discussion in 'Talkback' started by rainbowchaser, Jan 24, 2006.

1. rainbowchaser

rainbowchaser New Member

Hey everyone! I am looking for information on delivering rvs for companies from one place to another. Can anyone give me any feedback on this? I love to drive and travel and I think that I would love to do this for a living! Can anyone help? A friend suggested this to me. If you have any information, please email me ajernigan@peoplepc.com
  2. Micah

Micah New Member

AJ, The Feb Issue of Good Sams Mag, has an ad. The web site is www.driveforclassictransport.com, .
    My brother did this for awhile but tired of it. Check out the web site. Good luck, Micah
  3. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

You have Classic, Hoosier, and Rad as the three main transport companies. Call Nappannee IN. information and you can get the numbers.
  4. milt50

milt50 New Member

RE: looking for job delivering rvs

Check out horizon they're usually pretty good about having return hauls. Had a friend try Bennett trans waited two days for first haul.hard to make any money like that! they all have web sites .Good Luck! Milt
  5. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Re: looking for job delivering rvs

The way I understand it, it's usally is a 1 way haul. Costs gas/diesel to get back to the manufactures empty. :(
  6. jenmiller

jenmiller New Member

RE: looking for job delivering rvs

I Googled that web address and ended up here at RVUSA.com. I want to get into transport for a few years until my husband retires from his job. Any suggestions on how to get to their web site or should I just call?
  7. priestess

priestess New Member