looking for rv to drive out of alaska in the fall

alaska.curt

my self and my wife are retiring in alaska this summer and and are looking to drive someones motorhome out of alaska. We have been here to long and are not doing any more winters. Its very common up for people to drive to alaska and do not want to drive back and that is where we come in. drop us a line if you are looking for a trip of this sort i have a commercial drivers license with a clean record. :)

Kirk

Re: looking for rv to drive out of alaska in the fall

"Its very common up for people to drive to alaska and do not want to drive back" :shy:

In all of my years of RV travel, you are the first to tell me this? We have known many RV folks who have traveled to Alaska and every one of them have traveled back just as they did north. I suggest that if you know of people who want that service, you should go to where you got this information as none of the RV internet sites that I have frequented over the years have ever had a thread to indicate that people want this service. I would love to know more about this and how you contact such people? :cool:

alaska.curt

Re: looking for rv to drive out of alaska in the fall

i am not looking to provide a service i am only looking to take my dog and wife and quitars out to the lower 48. We plan on settleling in a warm climate for winter and returning to ak for the summers.