Looking for RVers who want to be BLOGers

rvbloggers

Re: Looking for RVers who want to be BLOGers

Kenneth - Yes it is. And a great one too! I've even linked to it from the RV-Bloggers site, but I created that site for RVers who want to create their own blogs to share their thoughts, stories, tips, advice, travelogues, etc.

TexasClodhopper

Jim, your site appears to have advertising on it. So, in effect, you are 'selling' advertising.

That's kind of what we object to, but what Kenneth meant was that we are 'blogging' here all the time; every time we post something it is just like a blog post.

So why do we need to register at your site and do the same thing so you can make a buck or two off the advertising? You posts look suspiciously like some of the spammer posts we don't like.

Or perhaps you're writing a book?

Why don't you just join us here? We don't need to go to your site. Everything is already here! (Besides any one of us could set up our own Wordpress.com site and do what you are doing.)

You might even get some good advice on purchasing your first RV!

Grandview Trailer Sa

OK, will confess. I went there twice to look around. I wish him luck, but this site is second nature to me. We have over 11,500 members and I feel like I know all the "regulars" here. Gonna stay, don't have time for another.

I may have missed it, but did not see a link on that site back to this one.

C Nash

Well I will hold my opinion on Jim for the time being and see if he will keep posting here and join the RVUSA crowd also. Hope you hang around and join in with opinions Jim.

rvbloggers

I do thank you all for taking a look, and the site is very much a work in progress. I certainly don't want anyone to think I was spamming this site, and if it appears that way I apologize.

I do like the forum here. I've been reading a bunch of the threads and plan to continue to do so. Trust me, I will be looking for advice when it gets closer to purchase time (right now that looks to be 12-18 months away). Most of all I've been impressed with the helpfulness here and the amount of interaction. I think that's great.

I appreciate your comments and hope to talk with you all soon.