Los Angeles Cal

DDD

Any one know of a nice campground near the Los Angeles County Fair that could take a 40 footer for a month in sept?

jdk

Los Angeles Cal

Unless you have a thing against KOA's, the Fairploex KOA is right there. You might have to move sites over the month to stay that long and reservations would need to be quite awhile in advance. Also check the area for trailer parks and see if they take long termers on a month to month even though they don't advertise in the campground directories. Hope that helps.
http://www.koa.com/where/morekampgroundinfo/05438contact.htm

IRISH

Los Angeles Cal

Can somebody help me. I am Irish. That isn't my main problem do. I am planning a trip to California. Hiring a R.V.in LA going to San Diego for a wedding in november. Having a reception in Las Vegas and visiting friends in San Francisco. Hoping to take in Grand Cayon. Skiing. and sailing in San Francisco. What kind of prices would I expect to hire a R.V? What other costs are there? camp grounds? hidden costs that I can't forsee due to being inexperienced with the art? ONCE AGAIN, ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

DDD

Los Angeles Cal

East Shore RV park is close to the L A County Fair Grounds and they can take 40 footers