man it hot

H2H1

I was outside working today and I went to the water hose to cool off, turn it on and got a HOT steam burn. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: DANG THAT WAS HOT. As of now at 4:25 it is 98 degrees

akjimny

Re: man it hot

Sounds like Rod's kind of weather, for sure. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mid-50's here in Anchorage today. My kind of weather. :cool: :cool: :cool: :) :)

C Nash

75 here!!! oh. I forgot, I'm sitting in the MH and haven't been outside. :laugh:

try2findus

Our son said it hit 103 in Baton Rouge today. We were at the Grand Canyon for a couple of days, and actually had to use the heater at night!

We've made it a little further south and are at a KOA in Holbrook, Arizona. Temps are a little more to our liking. :cool:

H2H1

The morning we was suppose to leave the Grand Canyon we had 9 inches of snow on the ground. It did delate us some but we got out that day

G

98 degrees is just shorts weather for me ,, i wish it would have hit that here in surfside ,, it has been cool ,, best day we had was last week ,, it hit 97 ,, but with the ocean wind it was in the mid 80's ,, it has been in the low 70's and last night hit 62 ,, but the bad thing is water temp is higher then air temp ,, and that is not good ,, that means a bad hurricane season ,, and from what i seen today ,, mother nature is getting ready ,, seen some pretty big rocks and sea weed like i have never seen before ,, all washed up on shore ,, and the sea shells have almost vanished ,, the locals say that it is not good when they get this amount of heavy sea weed this time of yr ,, :eek: :eek:

H2H1

well I decided to cover the MH back up. It is so hot here that I feel it is better to cover it up than for it to sit in the direct hot sun. I did open the vents and left the door open with the screen door closed, hoping to get some cross ventalation to keep the inside cool. If that does not work I will hook up some fans and force it ventalation. :approve: :approve:

akjimny

And now you all know why I come to Alaska every summer. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

So hot here that when the sun went down behind the trees they caught on fire!!! Guess it had melted part of the moon because part of it was gone last night :eek: :laugh: