manuals

okami

Hi, I've just purcased a 1988 GB Cruise Master LM 28 ft. long with the 460 engine setup. I was wondering if anyone would know of a website or where ever for me to getting a copy of the manual for this RV. Everything works fine on it however I am not well versed in the operation of the goodies on this thing, multiple holding tanks, electrical hookups and such. Basically I'd like to know how everything is supposed to work so I don't goof anything up. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.....SE Michigan

utmtman

Re: manuals

Any good rv shop should be able to walk thru with you and show you how to use a lot of the devices on your rv.

JimE

RE: manuals

Ron send them your model number and serial and R1 numbers if you can find them along with your home address and they will send you the manual if they still have them available. They responded to my email within a couple of hours.

okami

Hey all, thanks for the replies and I will check out the dealers when I get home (currently working in Iraq). The forum seems to be filled with great info and I will be frequently checking it out, thanks again. :laugh:

Kirk

There are some excellent books for the RV owner as well. I suggest the "RV Maintenance and Repair Manual" that is published by Trailer Life Press, as the best over all book that I know of. TL also publishes an operating manual for everything but I don't recall the title. You should be able to find both in most major RV supply stores.

Frankly, most RV owner's manuals are of very little use.