manuals

jazzdancer

my son has just bought a 1992 dutchman classic 35ft travel trailer, and we are both new to this, and there were no manuals with the trailer.
Is there only one manual for this trailer, or do they have a manual for each appliance.
If anyone out there can give us information about manuals, and where we can purchase them, we would appreciate the help very much. I was in touch with the company, and they had none available for that trailer.
have a great day,
jazzdancer

onthecoach

Re: manuals

Hi Jazzdancer! Welcome to the forum. I would check on the Dutchman website. Almost all of the manuals are now available on line for most RVs. If not there, check w/a dealer. Hope that helps!

C Nash

Welcome to the forum jazzdancer. You can find a lot of the appliance manuals on line. Just do a goggle on the Mfg of the appliance.

rjf7g

Jazzdancer-
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your son's new purchase. It might be helpful to have the previous owner do a walkthrough. If this doesn't work, find a good dealer and get them to walk you through everything. Then, ask specific questions on the forum! I have found the manuals are not very helpful, but my dealer is!

brodavid

Welcome Jazzdancer,
Congrats on the new purchase and hope and pray that your trips will be fun and enjoyable.

Kirk

RV owner's manuals are notorious for giving very little useful information. Yours would be no exception and really is little loss. The books that came with each appliance would be valuable, but even they tend to be mostly operation guides and have very limited information about maintenance and repair of the particular appliance. By far the best book that does help to maintain and repair RV equipment and RVs is the "RV Repair and Maintenance Manual" from Trailer Life Publishing. You can buy one from the RV Bookstore. http://rvbookstore.com/shop/cv.aspx?c=70

A good source of electronic service manuals for many major appliances is Bryant RV's website. http://bryantrv.com/docs.html

jazzdancer

many thanks to "on the coach", "C Nash", "rjf7g", "brodavid", and "Kirk, for their quick response to my manual request, now i have somewhere to start.
Best wishes to all,
jazzdancer
Toronto Canada