md 3060 transmission no power to computer

tommyruso

i am praying someone out their can help me my md 3060 allison transmission will not work the computer in the dash will not lite up i dont know where to start looking someone told me the vim its driveing me crazy it will cost 600$ to tow it to spartan chassis and 100$an hour to look at it and they will not give me a maximum cost before they start working on it and they said they can not promise that they can fix it and it will cost me another 600$to have it towed back if they can not figure it out it will cost me 1500$just to find out it can not be fixed they want 3000$just for the computer it has turned into a money pit!is their a way of hot wireing the transmission and bepassing all that computer bargage or maybe put and old style mt 643 allison trans that just had one cable shifter on it.i dont like these computer transmissions they should go back to the old style cable shifter.where to take it and how best to deal with this problem i do not know . i called coachman they said to call allison said i have to take it to a allison repare center and the repair center said they dont work on that i have to take it to spartan but spartan can not send anybody out i have to tow it to them 200miles away it is a wtech 2 wireing it has two cannon plugs at the computer a blue one and black one it has a c8.3cummins motor.do u know any one that would come to my house in romulus michigan to fix it i would pay them well.any help or ideas would be apreciated thank you.

mrwebman

md 3060 transmission no power to computer

I just had this same problem - maybe I can give you some advice if you haven't fixed it yet.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Dennis

quote:Originally posted by tommyruso

i am praying someone out their can help me my md 3060 allison transmission will not work the computer in the dash will not lite up i dont know where to start looking someone told me the vim its driveing me crazy it will cost 600$ to tow it to spartan chassis and 100$an hour to look at it and they will not give me a maximum cost before they start working on it and they said they can not promise that they can fix it and it will cost me another 600$to have it towed back if they can not figure it out it will cost me 1500$just to find out it can not be fixed they want 3000$just for the computer it has turned into a money pit!is their a way of hot wireing the transmission and bepassing all that computer bargage or maybe put and old style mt 643 allison trans that just had one cable shifter on it.i dont like these computer transmissions they should go back to the old style cable shifter.where to take it and how best to deal with this problem i do not know . i called coachman they said to call allison said i have to take it to a allison repare center and the repair center said they dont work on that i have to take it to spartan but spartan can not send anybody out i have to tow it to them 200miles away it is a wtech 2 wireing it has two cannon plugs at the computer a blue one and black one it has a c8.3cummins motor.do u know any one that would come to my house in romulus michigan to fix it i would pay them well.any help or ideas would be apreciated thank you.